From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria
Campbell
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 1:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: VFO has acquired the Pacielo Group

They might be very smart, but what we need is developers capable of keeping
up with, or driving accessibility of technology, out of the box, preferably.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/7/2017 1:06 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:
This guys are very smart.