Re: How to capture code on web page that have no audio challenge

N K Shackelford

I certainly agree about the price of Captcha Be Gone, but apparently, Webvisum is not working at present, so let's hope that Firefox does something to help this matter.
Nance

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 6:57 AM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...> wrote:
I just went to what was supposed to be the site for this Captcha Be
Gone, and the page cannot be displayed. Does anyone have a good link
to download this?

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--