From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 8:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws, windows & MS Word combination

It's my understanding that JAWS 16, the last release, is the first JAWS that works with windows 10.
At 08:37 AM 5/7/2017, you wrote:
Hello,

Currently I have Windows 7, Jaws 15, and MS Word 2010 on an HP laptop.

I will be getting a Dell laptop with an I5 processor, 8 gb of RAM, and
Windows 10 Pro with the plan to stay with Jaws 15 and MS Word 2010.

Can anybody tell me if this combination will work well together? Also,
is there a huge difference between Jaws 15 vs Jaws
18 regarding the capability of what I'm able to do?

I work from home and want to make sure that I have a setup that will
work well for at least several years without major problems or issues.

Thank you,
Laura

Thank you.