From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 9:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to capture code on web page that have no audio challenge

I too, am unable to access the Captcha Be Gone site, so it is not just you.
I have a funny feeling that Captcha Be Gone may be gone forever, probably due to low enrollment, which would be no big surprise, given that they charged $35 a year for this service, which is ridiculous considering that Webvisum is free and Rumola is only 99 cents a year for essentially the same captcha-solving service. There was a lot of buzz last year about Captcha Be Gone, but it has apparently disappeared or else is otherwise no longer accessible, , and anyone who forked over $35 for this service probably has no way of contacting the developer for a refund. Yet another case of caveat emptor.

Gerald