Re: Jaws, windows & MS Word combination

Ann Byrne

It's my understanding that JAWS 16, the last release, is the first JAWS that works with windows 10.

At 08:37 AM 5/7/2017, you wrote:
Hello,

Currently I have Windows 7, Jaws 15, and MS Word 2010 on an HP laptop.

I will be getting a Dell laptop with an I5 processor, 8 gb of RAM, and Windows 10 Pro with the plan to stay with Jaws 15 and MS Word 2010.

Can anybody tell me if this combination will work well together? Also, is there a huge difference between Jaws 15 vs Jaws 18 regarding the capability of what I'm able to do?

I work from home and want to make sure that I have a setup that will work well for at least several years without major problems or issues. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Laura