Dr. Jeanette McAllister
757-346-0708

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2017, at 9:37 AM, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@...> wrote:

Hello,

Currently I have Windows 7, Jaws 15, and MS Word 2010 on an HP laptop.

I will be getting a Dell laptop with an I5 processor, 8 gb of RAM, and Windows 10 Pro with the plan to stay with Jaws 15 and MS Word 2010.

Can anybody tell me if this combination will work well together?  Also, is there a huge difference between Jaws 15 vs Jaws 18 regarding the capability of what I’m able to do?

I work from home and want to make sure that I have a setup that will work well for at least several years without major problems or issues.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Laura