Re: How to capture code on web page that have no audio challenge

Adekoya Rasak

Thank you all. I appreciate.

On 06/05/2017, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
I thought there was a updated version with a digital signature that
allows it to work now.
here is some info from Brian I be leave.

If you do not already have a Webvisum account, which is free, you must
request an invitation to get one

either here:http://www.webvisum.com/main/invitationrequest, or by asking
someone you know who already has an account to log in and generate an
invitation for you.The latter technique will probably get you a faster
response.

The WebVisum invitation request is a 3-field form asking for your name,
e-mail address, and that you enter a comment of some sort in the third
field.

After getting the invitation you register here:

http://www.webvisum.com/en/main/register

Apparently, the developers of Webvisum finally decided to release a
digitally signed version of this add-on and updated the version number
to 0.9.5.You can get it here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/

yet it does not turn up in an add-ons search on “WebVisum” (regardless
of whether you mix case or not).

A programmer named James Scholes made a version of the Webvisum Firefox
add-on that is digitally signed so that newer versions of Firefox can
install it that’s based on the version 0.9.2.

See the article entitled, */Webvisum CAPTCHA Solver Returns to Firefox
<http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142>/*, on
blindbargains.com for full details.

The direct download link for his XPI install file is:
http://jscholes.net/webvisum-0.9.2-fx.xpi

On 5/6/2017 1:50 PM, Mario wrote:
unfortunately, Firefox 53 does not allow Web Visum to work. although a
portable version of Firefox 45.8 is the last version that will allow Web
Visum to work.