Re: How to capture code on web page that have no audio challenge

Soronel Haetir

Webvisum only works with Firefox. Go to https://www.webvisum.com/ you
will have to both create an account with them and install the plug-in.

On 5/6/17, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

I stumbled on a website and I need to fill the code which is a
challenge. it has no audio challenge. How can I go about it?

I was once told webvisum. how do I install it? which browser does it work
with?

Please help.

regard.
--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

Statistics are like bikini. what they reveal are suggestive. what they
conceal are vital.

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com