Re: How to get rid of "lis box item" spoken at the beginning of each line of a list item

Tom Behler

Bill:

I have been unable to find the lists and tables option in quick settings.

I am wondering if something has changed within Word 2016??

The strange thing is that this problem just started occurring today, and I have no idea why.

Tom Behler