Re: jaws and research it;

Vaughan Dodd

Interestingly: why could not they have forwarded your complaint to the email address they have given you?

I sometimes wonder about the degree to which so-called customer services representatives can use their initiative.

Vaughan.

On 5/3/2017 11:29 PM, david wrote:
Good morning all;
I sent in a complaint to Freedom Scientific regarding jaws and research-it,
Here's the response I received.

Dear david

Thank you for contacting VFO technical support.

If you desire to see changes to the weather look up feature, I recommend you
send your suggestions to our product managers for consideration. They can be
reached at:

suggestions@...

hopefully you can use the above email link to get some changes.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.