Re: How to get rid of "lis box item" spoken at the beginning of each line of a list item

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tom. Open Word.

Press INSERT plus V to open quick settings.

Arrow down to List and Table Options if you can find this setting in Word.

Make sure “Lists Identify Start and End” is unchecked

Tab to OK to preserve settings.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...