Jaws 2018 and MS Office 2013

Claudia

Hi,

I work for the State of Indiana, and our IT department recently upgraded all of us from Office 2010 to 2013. We also received the latest update of Jaws. Since this update, I am unable to complete some forms in Word that I was previously able to fill out. We use a database to pull up some of these forms. They are either in Word or Excel and have tabs that we tab through and complete by either inputting text or checking boxes. Since the updating of software, I am unable to complete these tasks, because Jaws will just say Selected Text, or Unselected Text, if I tab through the form. It's as if the document were protected, but I don't believe it is. I also can't navigate the document, if I use the up or down or left and right arrows. Any ideas, as to why this might be happening?
Thanks.

Claudia

If you think you have some ideas regarding this, please also feel fre to copy me at:
Claudia.delreal@fssa.in.gov.