Re: How to Set Up a Shortcut to Launch Outlook in Safe Mode

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Tell me more about safe mode.  The only safe mode I know is invoked while the machine is booting.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 12:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to Set Up a Shortcut to Launch Outlook in Safe Mode

I am using outlook 2010 so the path may be slightly different.  The path on my machine is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\OUTLOOK.EXE"

It is the office14 that may be different.  Check that outlook.exe is there and you should be good.

I believe you can just add the switch to the path.

Regards

Tom Bisset