Re: JAWS Repair

N K Shackelford

Thanks!
Nance

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Randy Barnett <randy@...> wrote:
On 4/30/2017 4:08 AM, N K Shackelford wrote:
Is this string supposed to have spaces? I need to repair my JAWS 17 and I want to be sure this is typed correctly.

Thanks,

Nance

nance62lady@...

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Randy Barnett <randy@...> wrote:
Download the version of jaws you are running, V16, v17 or v18. Then rename the file to J.exe. Then copy J.exe to your C:\ drive. Now open the start menu and in the edit box type c:\j.exe /type repair

On 4/27/2017 11:51 AM, Milton Ota wrote:
Can someone give me instructions on doing a JAWS repair on in Windows 10 and JAWS 18.

Please give clear instructions. Thanks.

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

Yes just as it is written... you can copy and paste ifyou rename the file and place it in the c:\ as described in the example.