Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 23:05
Subject: microsoft account issues

Hi, since upgrade to the windows creator update, time to time get a notification, having issues with my Microsoft account, and the experience app or feature. What is that and when I try to put in my password, which I cnaged a few weeks ago, does not like it, does the lockout and then have to click the audio link and type in all the letters, and horrible voice, and then click on next, but cannot go any further. Any fixes for this.

Thanks.

And also says to reconnect my drive, which I have a Toshiba external 1 tb drive plugged into my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a.

Any ideas.

Thanks.