Re: A few questions.

Marianne Denning

I hope someone will correct me if this is the wrong information. When I want to save a document from Google Drive I press ctrl, shift, f and down arrow. I think one of the choices is save as. You have other options there like share... Once you enter on save as you do just like you would if you were saving anything else.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...> wrote:

Cool, I get it. I have Google Docs, that I had to set up when someone shared a video with me.

How would I go about moving that video from my Google Docs app; into my video section of my photos app?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 6:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A few questions.

Google Sheets is a way for multiple people to work on and share a spreadsheet. There is all Google Slides and Google Docs. You can determine who you share the Google Drive products with and what level of editing is available. It is frequently used in schools but can be sued any time you need to work on something with others. The commands are different than commands for Word, PPT and Excel. You can do a Google search and find a list of commands.