Re: Is Google Sheets and Microsoft Publisher accessible with jaws?

curtis jackson

google sheets works with jaws freedom scientific did a webinar on the google suite

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2017, at 4:18 PM, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Just changing the subject line to be more descriptive than “A few questions.”

Tim Ford

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A few questions.

Hello everyone,
I'll be starting an internship coming up this week, and the people I'm going to work for had a few questions. Firstly, they wanted to have some sort of data entry program that would log in their customers info. I suggested using something like Excel, but they said that Excel was a little too complex for what they were wanting to do. They said they wanted to use something like a Google Sheets to do this. Is Google Sheets accessible with jaws? Or is there another program that can handle data entry?

Also, I'm going to be composing some newsletters and various brochures. They currently use Microsoft Publisher. Is Microsoft Publisher accessible with jaws 18?

Thanks for any and all assistance, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.