A few questions.

Shane clark

Hello everyone,
I'll be starting an internship coming up this week, and the people I'm going to work for had a few questions. Firstly, they wanted to have some sort of data entry program that would log in their customers info. I suggested using something like Excel, but they said that Excel was a little too complex for what they were wanting to do. They said they wanted to use something like a Google Sheets to do this. Is Google Sheets accessible with jaws? Or is there another program that can handle data entry?

Also, I'm going to be composing some newsletters and various brochures. They currently use Microsoft Publisher. Is Microsoft Publisher accessible with jaws 18?

Thanks for any and all assistance, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.