From: Ann Byrne [mailto:annakb@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, Apr 30, 2017 12:35 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: The Braille.wunderground web site is alive!

Nothing more to say, really. For a while JAWS couldn't read the site
for Research It. Then a new release corrected that. But when you tried
to go to the current forecast, the information wasn't there. Now it
is! This is not a JAWS thing at all, but the web site itself. So.
Since the site is fixed, Research It displays what you would expect.

BTW, the web site is
www.braille.wunderground.com

it is a terrific web site for checking weather.

.