Inserting Youtube video into PowerPoint2016 presentation JAWS18

Shai

Hello,
I am looking to be able to insert a YouTube video into a
PowerPoint2016 presentation into part of a slide with JAWS18. The rest
of the slide will have my own text. I have tried reading the article
from office support on this topic, but I notice that with JAWS, I am
able to get to the insert video dialog and nothing else.
Any help would be appreciated
Also, if anyone can give me some tips on how to get it so that I can
play it back and pause at will as well as how I can remove the video
if need be that would be great.
Thank you in advance