Re: Is the ElBraille released in the United States?

Hello,

My name is Adi Kushnir and I am working on the development of the project.

I was at CSUN together with the VFO team, and I am a part of Elita Group.

The US models of the ElBraille are now going through FCC approval and final testing, and should be available very soon.

The distribution channel will be through VFO Group, and it’s dealers.

Stay tuned for announcement’s from them.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions, you are free to write me directly at:

adi@...

Best,

Adi.