BrailleIn: Entering Unicode or other special characters?

Dr. Aleksander Pavkovic <a.pavkovic@...>

Hi there,

this is my first message here in this group, I’m happy tob e there.

I’hve been using a Focus 14 Blue with the new, cool ElBraille computer for about three weeks now which is a really a great new note-taker-like experience while using a standard Windows 10 environment.

Since I often work with foreign languages, e.g. Czech or Slovenian, I would also like to enter unicode characters directly with the BrailleIn feature.

Is there a way to do that or will I just have to use an external QWERTY (USB or Bluetooth) keyboard in this case?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Aleksander