Re: Jaws Friendly Blog Site?

Stephanie Switzer

Oh okay.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2017, at 2:39 PM, Nicole Massey <nyyki@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

I need an anonymous blog, so I don't want to host Word Press on my site. I
also haven't been happy with it when I've encountered it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephanie
Switzer
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Friendly Blog Site?

I'm not quite sure why you're against word press, but it is pretty
accessible especially with self hosted WordPress because you can pretty much
do whatever you want with it. The only thing I can't things to do with
WordPress.com that I can with this webhosted is delete tags. There might be
more stuff that you can't do one there now I don't know because I've kind of
moved away from using.com. However, it's a good starting point for people.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2017, at 10:41 AM, Nicole Massey <nyyki@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

Do you know visually impaired folks who use these?