Re: Jaws Friendly Blog Site?

Stephanie Switzer

I'm not quite sure why you're against word press, but it is pretty accessible especially with self hosted WordPress because you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. The only thing I can't things to do with WordPress.com that I can with this webhosted is delete tags. There might be more stuff that you can't do one there now I don't know because I've kind of moved away from using.com. However, it's a good starting point for people.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2017, at 10:41 AM, Nicole Massey <nyyki@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

Do you know visually impaired folks who use these?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephanie
Switzer
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Friendly Blog Site?

I don't use it because I use word press, but have you looked into blogspot?
Or even weebly?Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Nicole Massey <nyyki@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

Since Live Journal is foundering, I'm looking for a non-Word Press
option for a couple of blogs. I want something that will notify me via
email that I've got responses and is easy to use with a screen reader.
This includes the setup phase. What are y'all using that works well for
you?