Re: JAWS and remote access

Mike Cormier <michel.cormier@...>

So there is no way at all that a JAWS user can do remote support if the target pc does not have JAWS installed?

I am thinking in a case where I need to install JAWS for a client, I would need to connect to his or her pc and run the install or even just do some support but without having someone right there at the time.

So maybe this would be done like after normal work hours.

For example, I would remote into this pc, after the client is gone for the day, do the work I need to do and then logoff.

So I would not be able to do something like this if I am a jaws user correct?

Thanks for all your help.

Mike

, do my work and then logoff and voila,