Any alternative way to check a check box on a website.

Adekoya Rasak

Hello,

On a website I worked on, I usually stumbled on a check box in which
pressing space bar or enter does not check the box. I tried using list
of all check box and enter on this particular box but it's not
checking. any alternative way to do this?

Please suggest.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.