Re: Thunderbird Still quirky.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

I noticed that if I arrow from another folder to the inbox folder then tab to the list pane then insert + T it says the name of the last folder I was in... If I shift tab to the folder pane it says Inbox. tab to the list pane it says the name of the last folder I was ini.e. Drafts folder. Any ideas? I really prefer Unified folders over indevidual folders for each of my 12 accounts.

On 4/25/2017 4:58 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Well, I just tried NVDA and it does the same thing as Jaws... Not happy at all...
On 4/25/2017 4:52 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
I downloaded the latest Jaws release today and Thunderbird works as before except for one issue. The inbox is still blank... I use Unified Folders and now I have to open the inbox tree and go to each account to read messages. Is this a Jaws issue or a Thunderbird issue? Or is it just my PC?