Re: New mail client?

Marten Post Uiterweer

Randy,

I am using Jaws, but not Thunderbird, so I cann't help you with this.

Marten

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:27:02 -0700 "Randy Barnett" <randy@...> wrote:

Thanks,I use unified folders and the inbox isnt showing all of my new
mail... I have to open the unified jinobox folder and go to each
indevidual account to see new messages. Is there something I can do to
fix this? Thanks again for the help.
On 4/25/2017 12:24 PM, Marten Post Uiterweer wrote:
Randy,

Today an april update is released with some fixes. Will not be available
by automatic update. You have to download it. One of the three fixes is
for thunderbird.
You can download it from:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS

Regards, Marten

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:31:52 -0700 "Randy Barnett" <randy@...> wrote:

Is there a accessible mail client now that Thunderbird is broken? Don't you just love the way accessibility gets "better" all the time...