JAWS 15 Stops if I exit MS Word 2007 saying "no" to if I want to save the document.

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I am running JAWS 15 under Windows 7.  When I am using MS Word 2007, sometimes I want to exit it without saving the document that I am working on.  However, each time I do this and say “no” to if I want to save the document, JAWS stops working.  It is not the case that JAWS *totally* crashes but, rather, any remaining open applications (e.g., Outlook) becomes unavailable.  So, it is more like JAWS “stops” as opposed to “crashes.”  Why?  How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Richard