Hi

  I downgraded to 45.8.  It works until the computer is scanned.  Then Thunderbird52.0 comes back again.

Marsha

On 4/23/2017 6:07 PM, Poppa Bear wrote:
Well, the thread view does work, but you seem to lose the view of the options that one finds after tabbing past sender in list view.

On 4/23/2017 10:10 AM, Maria Campbell wrote:
Whew! I'm glad I stopped the upgrade before I got it then.

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 4/23/2017 1:08 PM, Mario wrote:
I don't believe downgrading to an earlier version works because I tried
and navigating to the message list still makes JAWS silent.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1inct@...]
Sent: Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 1:20 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Thunderbird best practices?

You might want to download an older version of TB to keep the list view
working as before, till VFO decides to fix the problem now occurring.

I am using an older version myself, not v52.

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in
small things, it does not exist at all.

On 4/23/2017 10:35 AM, Poppa Bear wrote:

I have a client that I am about to teach JAWS to and he is a long time
Thunderbird user. I myself am not. I am about to listen to the Freedom
Scientific seminar on JAWS with Thunderbird, but beyond that, a
question that I have is, will it be best or most common to try and
download scripts for Thunderbird? Also, right now when I am in the
list view for the emails, it does not read the email information, I
have to tab once to find the sender information and then shift tab
back to the list view and arrow down to the next message and do the
same to find out sender information. Any tips would be great.

Nate