From: Poppa Bear [mailto:heavens4real@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 1:04 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Thunderbird best practices?

Thank you very much. I have gotten that far with opening a message. So, as
of now can one still no longer arrow down in the list view to see the
message sender information? I read something about thread view, does this
change this break? How would I set the list view to thread view? Also, there
are a couple different sets of scripts out there for TB, but one is payed
and I typically like to teach students how to maneuver around with the
native JAWS keystrokes when available.