Re: Thunderbird best practices?

Maria Campbell

You may have the message preview pane open, and you need to not have it open.  Pres f8 to close it, then you should hear the information you need for each message as you down arrow from one to the other.

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.
On 4/23/2017 10:35 AM, Poppa Bear wrote:

I have a client that I am about to teach JAWS to and he is a long time Thunderbird user. I myself am not. I am about to listen to the Freedom Scientific seminar on JAWS with Thunderbird, but beyond that, a question that I have is, will it be best or most common to try and download scripts for Thunderbird? Also, right now when I am in the list view for the emails, it does not read the email information, I have to tab once to find the sender information and then shift tab back to the list view and arrow down to the next message and do the same to find out sender information. Any tips would be great.

Nate