Re: Preventing videos/ads from playing

Scott Delventhal

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 08:57 pm, Randy Barnett wrote:
In IE Go to options then advanced and uncheck everything you dont want to load under the multimedia heading. If you want to play something then you may have to go back and recheck the option you turned off...

 On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 08:57 pm, Randy Barnett wrote:

In IE Go to options then advanced and uncheck everything you dont want to load under the multimedia heading. If you want to play something then you may have to go back and recheck the option you turned off...

Bill, yes you are correct, this is what I need:

To block music and other media which appear on some websites when the page is loaded makes it impossible to hear the screen reader’s voice over the other media.

and

Randy, unfortunately this suggestion did not work for me.

    cott