From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 12:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 18 and Calculator

Hi, Edward. I did something a little different with the calculator. I put Calculator into the search box by pressing the WinKey. When Calculator came up, I pressed the Applications key, and arrowed down to “Open File Location”. After pressing ENTER, System32 opened, and I was taken directly to the calc.exe file within system32. Once there, I was able to go to the New submenu and create a shortcut on my desktop. So I don’t even need to go to the Task Bar. The calculator is on my desktop.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...