Re: Installing Vocalizer Expressive 2

Soronel Haetir

You also need to enable the vocalizer expressive synthesizer in the
jaws' synthesizer and braille manager. It is found on the jaws'
utility menu (jaws+j then u then b). You need to do this even if you
have already enabled vocalizer direct or real speak voices.

On 4/21/17, Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@kutakrock.com> wrote:
I took the plunge and installed JAWS 18. I wanted to try the Vocalizer
Expressive 2 voices. So, I downloaded and installed Alison and Suzan High
Premium from the Expressive 2 lists. The files downloaded just fine, and
the installation seemed to work just fine.
I have restarted JAWS 3 times, and JAWS sees none of the new synthesizers.
Any ideas?

I. Edward Marquette
Direct Dial: 816.502.4646
Mobile: 816.812.0088