Re: Can I customize another key for application key other than Shift F10.

Emmanuel Bassey <dr.emmabassey@...>

Hi Rasak,
This is Dr Bassey in Australia. Concerning your worries, yes you can.
Download sharp keys software from:

https://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/

Instal in your system and select the key type you want to change to
application key. I'm using it now in my current PC. I customised my
'graph key' to 'insert key'. I did it in my previous Lenovo PC as
well. I customised one of my 'control key' to 'application key'.
I hope this helps...
Cheers,

Emmanuel

See Ann Byrne's instructions from March 7th in the archive:
https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/message/46379 (
https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/message/46379 )
--
*Brian*

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition
of casting pearls before swine.
--
Emmanuel Bassey (MBBCh., MDPP)
Disability Adviser - Vision Rehabilitation Services