From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 10:20 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: SMA Notice

Ted,

Then I presume that you either don't have, or have not tried, any other
OCR
programs on your document? Usually columnar formatting is not a
challenge
for Openbook and others, that have a way to split the columns into
separate
regions in the recognized result.

Dave Carlson
From: "Farfar on Laptoject: Re: SMA Notice

Joni,

Another way to look at your situation, is in how much money you
actually saved. If you had kept current, going from JAWS 6 through
15
would have been
5 SMA at $120 each for a total of $600. You got current + SMA for
$100
less.

So you came out ahead. Congratulations!

Of course I'm not accounting for inflation and the value of the
dollar
in all this, but still...