From: Stacey Bruton
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Medical Transcription and Editing

Good Afternoon,

I am enrolled in a medical transcription and editing course. I have
emailed the company offering the course with some questions concerning
tech support. I told them I use a screen reader. I was told I should
drop their course because screen readers are not compatible with the
editing software. The software is Mmodal. I was wondering if there
were any medical transcription and editing people on this list who can
tell me what they use that is accessible with JAWS. Also, how did they
receive the training?

Stacey