From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New accessible Screen Sharing program.

Thanks for the news. This may be the biggest breakthrough since someone figured out how to make Windows accessible.
I note from the article, however, that JAWS is not mentioned. Interestingly, NVDA and Voiceover are mentioned. Very strange. I should think compatibility with JAWS would be a primary concern of someone who truly wanted to develop an accessible product.
Of course, I've found that developers will pronounce their applications accessible if they work with NVDA, and they use NVDA because it is free.
Surely Freedom Scientific offers some version of JAWS to developers so their products can be tested for accessibility. Right?