Re: New accessible Screen Sharing program.

Luis Difut

I just got off chat with support at Zoom & Jaws does work with their software as far as they said.
Luis

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New accessible Screen Sharing program.

Thanks for the news. This may be the biggest breakthrough since someone figured out how to make Windows accessible.
I note from the article, however, that JAWS is not mentioned. Interestingly, NVDA and Voiceover are mentioned. Very strange. I should think compatibility with JAWS would be a primary concern of someone who truly wanted to develop an accessible product.
Of course, I've found that developers will pronounce their applications accessible if they work with NVDA, and they use NVDA because it is free.
Surely Freedom Scientific offers some version of JAWS to developers so their products can be tested for accessibility. Right?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New accessible Screen Sharing program.

Might help if I included the link! :) LOL http://accessibleinsights.info/blog/2017/04/19/at-long-last-an-accessible-screen-sharing-solution-zoom/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.