Re: Medical Transcription and Editing

Based on an off-list request I went back into my records to see what organization offered the medical transcriptionist training program for the blind or visually-impaired and it is The Lighthouse of Houston.  Their training page is here:  http://www.houstonlighthouse.org/education-programs/

I was also sent an MS-Word document at the time that outlines the skills a student must have prior to enrolling in the medical transcriptionist program.  You can download that from:   https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOa2NncEIyZnpXUXc
--
Brian