From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stacey Bruton
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Medical Transcription and Editing

Good Afternoon,

I am enrolled in a medical transcription and editing course. I have emailed the company offering the course with some questions concerning tech support. I told them I use a screen reader. I was told I should drop their course because screen readers are not compatible with the editing software. The software is Mmodal. I was wondering if there were any medical transcription and editing people on this list who can tell me what they use that is accessible with JAWS. Also, how did they receive the training?

Stacey

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@...'