How can I copy image from a document?

Adekoya Rasak

Hello,

How can I copy an image from a microsoft document or pdf?
In addition, can I save such image directly from microsoft document to
jpeg format?

Please advise.

Regard.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.