From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of HH. Smith
Jr.
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 5:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 Problem

Hi Les,

There should only be one file with the .exe extension if the extensions
option is off and you can't hear JAWS say "dot x" then do a read line
command, Insert + up arrow, and JAWS will say "application" After reading
the file name, date, and time and That is the one you copy. When you paste
on your machine it will replace only that one same file on your system.