From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of HH. Smith
Jr.
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 Problem

Hey Les,

I've had this same problem on one of my consumers computers. I finally got
it fixed by copying the same file off a another computer running the
software and the same operating system as far, as 32bit or 64bit. The file
is located in the program files folder. inside the Microsoft office folder,
then the Office16 folder.
You can just open the Office16 folder and paste the copied file. It will ask
admin permission click continue with administrative privileges and the
problem should be resolved.