From: Tony Malykh [mailto:anton.malykh@...]
Sent: Saturday, Apr 15, 2017 3:21 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws script for switching between applications

Yes, the apps are pinned to the taskbar. Windows+digit shortcut works,
but it is not reliable. It works roughly 4 out of 5 times. That is my
problem.

Ctrl+Alt+Letter shortcuts open new window of Cygwin or other app. I
need a shortcut to switch to an already running window of Cygwin.

On 4/15/17, Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@...> wrote:
If you add those applications to the taskbar, you will be able to bring each
application pressing windows key + a number on the number row. For example
if I have on my taskbar IE, firefox, outlook, excel, and word. If I press
windows key + 1, then Ie will be on the top, if I press windows key + number
2 on the number row, then firefox will be on the top over Ie.
Thanks