Re: JAWS and e-mail services

Greg Krolicki <gtkrolicki@...>

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adekoya Rasak
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and e-mail services

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, Mail chimp is not accessible at as the last time I work on there web pages. However, I have tried mailerlite and it worked, at least for the plane text mail.
the website is: www.mailerlite.com

Check it out and do let me know your feedback.

On 11/04/2017, Greg Krolicki <gtkrolicki@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how accessible any of the e-mail services, like Mail
chimp, is with JAWS? I use 2 laptops. One is running Windows 10 the
other runs Windows 7. I use JAWS 18, 17 and 16 at different times.

Appreciate Any Help,

Greg

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng <http://www.360connect.com.ng/>

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system.