Re: JAWS and e-mail services

Adekoya Rasak

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, Mail chimp is not accessible at as the
last time I work on there web pages. However, I have tried mailerlite
and it worked, at least for the plane text mail.
the website is: www.mailerlite.com

Check it out and do let me know your feedback.

On 11/04/2017, Greg Krolicki <gtkrolicki@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how accessible any of the e-mail services, like Mail
chimp,
is with JAWS? I use 2 laptops. One is running Windows 10 the other runs
Windows 7. I use JAWS 18, 17 and 16 at different times.

Appreciate Any Help,

Greg

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.