From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Jaws with Thunderbird

Brian, while changing the view sort to threaded, I find that JAWS does not read any thing when tabbing into the message list of any folder that has been created by the user. so, the message list for local folders are not read. the message list for the inbox, drafts, etc still read as usual.

I am using JAWS 16 and I think this problem also occurs when using NVDA, so it's not a JAWS 18 only problem. I would imagine users of JAWS 17 are affected also. yes, it's being worked on and I hope the fix comes out soon.