Kind regards
Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Apr 2017, at 11:50 am, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. <kramlinger.keith@mayo.edu> wrote:

Hi,

How do you discover within Overdrive which other resources your library offers? I'm hoping to find out what other resources my library offers, but first I'll need to learn from you where to find these within Overdrive.

Thanks in advance, Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 5:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Lynda.com accessibility

This is free access. Not a free trial. With a library card (in my case Los Angeles public library) one can create an account with Lynda through the library and not have to pay. Similar to the New York Times and WSJ. Other libraries offer different resources, but the LA public library among other services, offers these.
4/14/17, Alex Stone <alex.stone@gmail.com> wrote:
It's very hard to unsubscribe if you do the free trial I got conned by
them for 15 a month for 18 months don't Do it

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Apr 2017, at 22:41, Cristóbal <crismunoz54@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello list,
So was checking out the resources available with my library card and
I noticed that among other things, I can get access to Lynda.com for free.
No unsubstantial as it’s a paid service.
Anyway, Just thought I’d ask if anyone’s used Lynda.com and can
comment on the service or site’s accessibility with screen readers
(in my case JFW 18)? I know that most likely, a lot of courses will
be visual in nature, but that aside, is it usable?